What can I do myself?
1. Reset your metal detector to factory settings (factory reset).
For information on how to do this, refer to the relevant operating manual.
2. Use your metal detector away from sources of interference*.
2.1 Common sources of interference: In the house, garden, near power lines ect.
3. Check the settings of your detector.
For example, too high sensitivity or incorrect ground balance (too low) can cause false signals and interference.
A problem persists?
If you continue to experience a defect or deficiency with your equipment please follow the steps below.
1. You will receive a repair form in your package with each order.
1.1 Alternatively, you can download the repair form.
2. Fill out the form completely including signature.
3. Send your defective device back to us together with the completed repair form.
1.The sent in device will be checked extensively by our technicians.
2. In case of necessary repair / exchange / replacement your device will be sent to the manufacturer service.
3.Depending on the effort the repair will take 5-14 working days.
4. Afterwards you will get your device back.
In case of further questions just call us.
*In the case of user or operating errors without a detectable defect, a service fee of 35, - € may apply.