Garrett ACE 300i Metal Detector + Garrett Pro Pointer AT
The Garrett ACE 300i is a very easy to use metal detector and is perfect for any beginner.
With the 5 pre-programmed search programs you can switch on the metal detector immediately and start searching right away. The clear display provides you with important information such as conductivity, depth and battery status at any time. The even sharper audio tones further improve metal discrimination. Thanks to the integrated pinpointer, accurate object location is effortless. Maximum convenience and precise results for your treasure hunt!
The metal detector has a Frequency of 8kHz for even more depth and sensitivity to the smallest objects.
- Digital object detection - conductivity from 1-99 for even better metal discrimination
- Graphic Target Analyzer (GTA) Graphic object analysis
- Fast metal detection - Detection of "good metals" in all Grounds
- 8kHz Frequency - This frequency picks up on even the smallest objects such as gold nuggets, jewelry, etc
- Depth location is shown on the display for each object
- 5 Search Programs + Electronic Pinpointing (All Metal) Custom, Zero, Coins, Jewelry and Relics
- Increased Iron Resolution - 3x higher than Ace 250, shows the between iron and found objects
- Pinpointer - For accurate pinpointing
- Improved audio tones - Sharper and more responsive
- 3x tone detection and 4x depth display + battery indicator can bereadat any time
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
The ProPointer AT has 3 sensitivity levels and the new "fast retune" feature u.a. for faster filtering of the ground and environment (z.B.Salz etc.). On the side away from the switch is a printed ruler with inches and centimeters to help the user determine the depth of the find.
Maximum sensitivity for improved detection on gold nuggets and other very small objects. The Retune button has these features:
- Reduce the detection field for more accurate location of larger objects
- Ground balance to mineralized Grounds and saline Grounds, z.B. when searching beaches
- Helps to better estimate the distance to the found object and its shape
The bright orange color is certainly not to everyone's taste, but helps to find the device again under water or in the foliage. A "Lost PinPointer Alarm" emits a signal if the device should be lost when switched on. After 5 minutes without pressing a button while the unit is on, warning signals sound - then the unit automatically shuts off. This saves batteries.
Simple, "one-button" operation for:
- On and Off
- Stealth Mode
The button has been redesigned and is now easier to press with gloves. The waterproof Garrett ProPointer AT comes as a complement to the existing black ProPointer.
- Patented audio and vibration settings
- Patented housing shape with scratch blade for digging
- Economy circuit with very long battery life
- Probe tip and 360° detection area
- Tuning: Automatic or manual
- Large control knob
- 3 selectable signal indicators
- Vibration and audio each adjustable in 3 intensity levels
- waterproof design up to approx. 3m
- LED location illumination and signal strength indicator
- Retune functions
- Overload display: long audio and vibration display for very large objects
- Loss alarm and automatic shutdown after loss alarm beep
- Metal ring for latching a safety cord (not included in Contents of delivery )
- Battery alarm: double tones and a flashing LED signal a necessary battery change
- 1 x 9 volt block battery
- Battery capacity: Approx. 30 hours with "normal" use, with battery approx. 8 hours
- Weight 200 g
Complete Contents of delivery:
- Garrett ACE 300i incl. accessories
- Garrett Pro Pointer AT incl. holster